The Rajasthan desert safari tours are among the finest and breathtaking ways of visiting the desert state with its alluring myth and unmatched grandeur. These programs enable tourists to catch glimpses of top tourist attractions such as City Palace complex of Jaipur or Amber Fort. At Jodhpur, one of the larger Indian forts, Mehrangarh Fort is the top draw for the visitors.
Rajasthan Desert Safari Tours – Benefits
The desert safari tours of Rajasthan normally include locations that are right on top of a tourist’s wish list. Udaipur is regarded as being among the most romantic tourist destinations in the state with the picturesque Lake Palace. The Palace has been constructed between the equally famous lakes of Udaipur.
These tours also provide visitors with unique opportunities such as dining at the Lake Palace itself. Pushkar and Sariska, two other major destinations in the state are generally part of these tours as well – Pushkar is famous for being home to the biggest camel fair globally and an important center for pilgrimage, while Sariska is reputed to be a bird watchers’ heaven.
Following are some other added features of these tours:
- Accommodation and double occupancy facilities at leading hotels
- Rickshaw rides in Delhi
- Sightseeing tours
- Tanga rides in Agra
- Transfers and tours in air conditioned sports utility vehicles
- Elephant rides in Amer Fort
- Buffet breakfasts on a daily basis
- Puppet shows in Jaipur
- Guides with good English speaking skills
- Camel safaris in Jaisalmer
- Airport assistance during departure and arrival
- Boat rides in Udaipur
- Financial assistance regarding service charges and applicable taxes
- Road taxes, driver allowances and government taxes
However, these tours do not cover certain expenses, which are mostly personal in nature:
Rajasthan Desert Safari Tours – Destinations
- Personal expenses such as shopping, tipping and laundry
- Expenses not previously included in the itinerary
- Different types of camera charges and entrance fees
The Rajasthan desert safari tours cover important destinations in Rajasthan and across North India such as:
Rajasthan Desert Safari Tours – Adventure
- Delhi – India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb and Red Fort
- Udaipur – Lake Palace and City Palace
- Agra – Agra Red Fort and Taj Mahal
- Jodhpur – Umaid Bhavan Palace and Mehrangarh Fort
- Jaipur – Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal
- Jaisalmer – Jaisalmer Havelis, Jaisalmer Fort
- Pushkar – Camel Fair and Brahma Temple
- Bikaner – Camel Breeding Farm and Junagarh Fort
- Bundi – Bundi Palace and Taragarh Fort
- Mandawa – Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli
There are some Rajasthan desert safari tour packages that offer an element of adventure and excitement with them. These programs normally take the tourists, provided they are willing to, on jeep safaris through the vast Thar Desert, enabling them to explore the entire region to their heart’s content.
These programs also take visitors to rides across various cities and the remnants of historic forts and buildings – acquainting them with the rich history and heritage of the city. Yet another advantage of these tours is that they are customized, which means they will be able to enjoy the entire experience just as they wish.